Saturday, May 22, 2010

Juz waiting. Still.

I'm currently waiting for my subs and some to release.
What subs and release u may ask me.
Japanese and Korean mainly. Although there is some... exceptions.
Manga, Anime, Dramas... mostly...
It is freaking killing me.
I meant the waiting.

Starting to detest going to school.
Grades are struck with Cs. and only Cs.
Fuck them. All of them.
Classmates started to bond...
Maybe too well.
I hate bondings...

Grey anatomy season 6 ended with A BANG~
The guy went firing around.
He said he bought his gun in a supermarket and the ammos were on discount so he bought more...
Nice~
Bang he goes Bang he goes...
Wonder if I could... Neh this is SG...

I wan to watch some shows but idk y the connection is so sucky...
Eks.

Things needed to deal with:
1) UTs
2) Object Oriented Programming (OOP) assignment
3) PP scope

Sianz I just want to slack~