Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mini Lib

Bought lots of books.
13 books to be exact.
Broke.
Don't ask how much i spent, cos i will reply with one word: "LOTS".

1 book in particular named Nausea - Jean Paul Satre.
Cant find it.
Shopkeepers answers are all the same. "NO STOCK"
EEKS.
Argh i wan tat book!!!
Ma ne~

Havent open the plastic wrappers for most of the books.
They looked too cute to open~
New new de~ WEEEEEeeee

Started reading Sophie's World - Jostein Gaarder
"Who are you?" and "where does the world comes from?" are sorta the focus of the book.

Tomorrow(17/3) I shall FORCE myself to get started with the driving book for BTT.
Cos my BTT is on Thurs 18/3. Marvelous. Im gg to fail.
But miracles do happen right?
Do they?
Do they not?
Hope so cos the need to go bac the center to register again and wait for at least 2-3 months to re-take my BTT sounds annoying and MAN FAN!!!

My brain seems empty and blank.
I couldnt care less and I couldnt think more.
Therefore Im definitely interested in existentialism.




Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose. - means "things are what they are"
So lets take things nice and slow, go with the flow and let it be.
Process is what we will remember for life and reminisce in future.
Conclusion is what we sought and desire for.
If its good it changes my life,
If its bad it affects my life.