Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CNY-> SCH HOLI-> THEN WAT???

CNY
Had a great time playing cared wif my friends who come up wif companies and companies and had tons of investors investing all ard...


CH HOLI
Started quite a period of time....


THEN WAT?
Havent got a clue in wat i should do during my holidays...
1) Read? But had to find books to read.
2) Shop for books... ? No need to cos i found out tat we can online buy books through Kinokuniya and I can either pay through payment upon delivery or choose to collect it at the store. Sounds cool. But didnt dare to try it. Who dare to influence/pei me,
3) Borrow Books from Lib... ? Im an extremely slow reader... so I think I will stick with the 2nd option.
4) Go shopping for clothes and stuffs and spent $ like till ur pocket is empty? argh>< wasteful? no? yes? normal? women's privilege?
5) Go jog? =.= *considering*
6) Eat sleep play lappy eat sleep play lappy *continue this vicious cycle till sch reopens* sounds so rotten.
7) Work? Neh no lobang... No ppl pei.
8) Re educate myself? like learn bac the things tat i stopped half way.
9) Others? havent think throughly enuf...
Sigh~ most probably I will be sticking wif No.6
ZZzz