Friday, April 16, 2010

Free.day

1st day of sch was a total chaos...
Met alot of ppl...
Class was... not bad???
Everything seems.. up till now... FINE?
Eat dinner wif baka, hs and peier...
Realised tat baka is super baka...

LOL

At nite had a slight headache so i ate the med tat my yr sis took from the polyclinic when she faked her illness...
Didnt really help wif my headache BUT it surely does make u super drowsy...
I fell asleep a few mins after taking it...
Drowsy...

I suspected what the hell is the med so i researched the names of the ingredients...
Paracetamol and Orphenadrine...
DIAO!!!

Friday is my free.day
Woke up at ard 10
Play computer games the whole day...
Nice and relaxing...
Plan to read my books...
But wif my grandma singing and nagging me...
No mood...
So instead i indulged myself with computer games and ear-deafening musics...

Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head

Makes you hyper~
Old songs sometimes jus have the magic to make u roll~
Lalala lalalalala~


Found some drawings which i drew out of boredom when i was taking the 1st aid classes... BTW shaz was there too...