Friday, August 7, 2009

NDP = REST

oh great!
one day of rest... BRAVO!

My UT marks for some modules are not tat gd...
Hope i dun get to re-take tats all...
UT3 coming... HELL...
Even if u did really studied for it, it doesnt mean that u will surely get or pass it. Sharks~

The world is unfair, do hate it.

Then after all theses things...
We hav to change classes...
I hope the new class is better or at least similar to my current class...
Hoping is positive... and it always disappoint u...
Sucky right?

Ppl wif mental problems need more time to cure than jus being having a fever or a bad cold.
Patience, support and xxxx are some of the key factors in helping them to recover...
U may think that u noe someone well enuf but in the actaully fact u dont... and issnt tat interesting?
Perception, thoughts, feelings... IT ALL IN UR MIND...
How certain that u think u are not mental?
How certain a mental think they are not a mental?
HOW HOW HOW...
Conclusion : We are all mental, But to wat extend we are? Its really up to us? the world? the society? the culture we live in? etc?

*opps im gonna get scoldings from diana*
watever. Bleh~ not the 1st time anyway~

Its quite a time since i have been near a (smoker), and near i meant literally sitting beside me. Most of the time my COMMON SENSE will tell me to MOVE IT... beside the time where i was sitting in bus 168 and was trapped sitting wif one... his young though... but a smoker...
But really... I MUST SaY I REALLY REALLY HATE SMOKERS BEING NEAR ME...
It was re-confirmed by my classmate...
His late tat day and he sat beside me... I THOUGHT I WAS IN HELL.. and THE BEST PART IS I CANT MOVE COS WE ARE IN A TEAM... ><
SUFFOCATING...
really...

I rather one be a drug addict or a gambler or alcohol addict than smoking...
BTW... im really cool with the fact tat one is a alcoholic... hehe^^

IM BORED AND I THINK I HAVE A HIDDEN TALENT FOR STALKING...
I LIKE IT WHEN I GET TO STALK ONE...
I HATE IT WHEN ONE GETS TO STALK ME...




Random~
I like ellen page, from Juno
Oh god she's cute~ see~ 22yrs old or so but still looks cuta~
I think its her smile.. hhmmm