Monday, May 25, 2009

I think im into Kpop...

Hmmm i think im a fan of Korean music, cos recently the amt of jap song im dl-ing has decreased drastically...(they cant seems to interest me anymore...)

Ft island musics
Examples
F.T Island - After love
F.T Island - Missing You (this song de starting very classical)

Loveholic - Sad movie

Park Ji Yoon - In My Fading Memory ( her 7th album got tons of nice nice de songs ohhh)

Lee Hyori - Hey Mr. Big

And also.. my sis doing some facebook test... about bands and etc...

then she do the kpop bands tests... then tat was the time i realised tat there re sooo many bands in korea sia... haha

Weird band names like 2am 2pm, 2NE1, after school?

Now is like soooo late and i still havent sleep... not planning to sleep cos i noe i cant wake... HAHA sucker UTs... Monday de UT is enterpries skills...
SIANZ
im unprepared...

Mmmmmm meows>< the smell of Chinese dumplings makes me hungry....